By: David C Grossman http://brokenbulbstudios.com/forum/showthread.php?5801-Feb-2nd-Announcements
Feb 2nd - Announcements
I couldn't get these changes out today! Tomorrow for sure. Including the matchmaker.
Features being worked on
- Time limit on players joining a game. Nobody will be charged a loss if both players don't fully connect
- A way to cancel the game before both players are ready. Nobody will be charged a loss.
- A new PVP loading screen!!!! You will be able to see both your's and your opponents progress loading. This screen will have a cancel button so if you are tired of waiting you can leave. There will be no way to cancel once both players have said they are ready. At that point jeopardy is attached since you have seen your opponents build.
- Faster loading into battles!!!! People on dialup or slower connections will most certainly notice the difference. If you are on a cable connection or DSL this most likely won't be noticeable.
- A better matchmaking system which should put players of comparable skill against each other if possible.
- Changes to the award system to reward different stuff at 5, 10, 15, AND 20 wins in a row. (possibly coming out next week)