By: David C Grossman
Jan 14th - Announcements
Features being worked on
- The ability Pollen is not working correctly. Bombard may be causing game threads to freeze. I will look into this today.
- Changing the way you get XP in the battle arena when you go in with a lower level team. (This is mostly likely coming out today)
- Special attacks are still in the works.
- You will no longer be able to release your last miscrit into the wild.
Already rolled out today
- Sludge will be working correctly as soon as it clears the cache
- Capture purchasing is in the game, you can purchase a capture if you are out of captures. This is a 100% capture, so you are sure to get the Miscrit you want
- Mouse overs have been tweaked. You can mouse of the entire well, and the hand cursor is always shown if an item is clickable
- Mouse over of world objects resents in a white highlight instead of a yellow glow border
- Ability popups in fight show "-" when the spell doesn't do damage
- Conversation bubbles always position themselves under the top bar even when in fullscreen
- Fixed a memory leak on zoning (could lead to crashing if playing for a long period of time)
- Changing appearance now immediately updates your avatar in the world
- Fixed an issue with the socket code that could lead to stack overflows and a crash of the game
- Soon more Miscrits from Mt. Gemma will appear in your Miscripedia!!!