Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hit Points (HP) is the amount of damage a miscrit can take before it is unable to battle and requires healing.
- Speed determines how fast a Miscrit is, it determines the order in a which Miscrit gets to attack.
- Physical Attack (PA) determines the strength of an attack that is not effected by the attacking or the defending Miscrits elemental nature.
- Elemental Attack (EA) determines the power of a Miscrits attack with an element such as Fire, Water, or Nature. The strength of such attacks also takes into account the type of the elemental attack and the elemental nature of the defender.
- Physical Defense (PD) is used to determine how much damage a Miscrit will take against physical attacks
- Elemental Defense (ED) is used to determine how much damage a Miscrit will take agaubst elemental attacks.
Miscrits stats are determined by using a weighted random (and therefore not truely random) system. For each type of miscrit, each stat can be assigned a definition of:
- Weak: Stat increases +0 to +2
- Moderate: Stat increases +1 to +3
- Strong: Stat increases +1 to +3
- Max: Stat increases +2 to +4
- Elite: Stat increases +2 to +4 (But increases by +2< more than Max)
- Random: Stat increases +0 to +4
Hit points appear to use the same system with some minor differences as hit points generally increase much faster than other stats in the game.
If you want to see a comparative list of all the Miscrits' stats check out the Sizing Up page.
Click the Element for more information about it.